Harry Potter and the Extreme Theorist

This is a blog dedicated to the many Harry Potter theories and theorists out there. I'll discuss anything and everything regarding theories on the Harry Potter series as well as discussion on the Harry Potter world. I also welcome you to email me with theories you'd like discussed.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Introduction

Welcome to my new Harry Potter Blog. Here I will discuss anything and everything related to Harry Potter theories and theorists. This is basically an opinion blog as well as a discussion on recent reports I've read regarding Harry Potter. I hope you'll all enjoy it!

1 Comments:

Blogger slytherpuff said...

You have some interesting stuff. I too agree with the the gum wrapper things? Even before Jo put that theory down, why would such a respected member of society do that?

And...R.A.B is in fact Regulus Black, and Harry and Hermonie are not siblings. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's posting theories outside COS, not that I don't love the forum or anything.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter